Was talking in chat perfectly fine, until I got spammed with *Connecting to the server* messages. Everything else on torn is working. So chat broke. :D
Chat broke down
Started by Rum4nyby [1567187] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Was talking in chat perfectly fine, until I got spammed with *Connecting to the server* messages. Everything else on torn is working. So chat broke. :D
same
We temporarily closed the service to find what's causing slowness some people are seeing.
On and off since yesterday, I am unable to open certain people's chat window. This is from all points, profile, friends, recent.