Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Money

Started by Hoy [1208641] Officer on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

FreeBird4EvEr [70553] ×1

Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer

Started at around 5m on hand, and 1095 points.
I bought 25 points, and sold 20 to even me out at 1100 points. 

FreeBird4EvEr bought 20 of your points that were on the market for $1,011,980. 2018/10/16 4:49:17 PM 
I never got this money. 



Currently on hand:
Money:$3,789,191
Points:1,100

I bought and sold points again to make sure that wasn't an issue. 
Didn't get mugged, didn't buy anything. I'm likely forgetting something, but now it's bugging me so I need to know.

Mentions: FreeBird4EvEr [70553]

Grif [882958]

so yesterday you had 5.2m spent 1m on the wheel

 

then today you started with 4.2 sent 1.3 earned 1m spent 1.3 again then earned back 1.262 see below coming to the remaining total

15849762112086412018-10-15 12:49:2015,215,2554,215,255-1,000,000/loader.php?sid=wheelOfFortuneData&step=play&wheel=awesome&rfcv=5bc436c2a03e3
 
115978165112086412018-10-16 16:51:2112,526,7163,789,1911,262,475/pmarket.php?rfcv=5bc61527c8336 
115978140012086412018-10-16 16:50:5413,850,9662,526,716-1,324,250/pmarket.php?rfcv=5bc436c2a03e3 
115978059512086412018-10-16 16:49:1712,838,9863,850,9661,011,980/pmarket.php?rfcv=5bc61527c8336 
115978031812086412018-10-16 16:48:5314,163,2362,838,986-1,324,250/pmarket.php?rfcv=5bc436c2a03e3