My personal perks, faction perks and jobs perks should allow me 31 travel items. I am receiving only 28.
Travel Items
Started by Bunny [483720] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
My personal perks, faction perks and jobs perks should allow me 31 travel items. I am receiving only 28.
Here's everything that lets you carry more items. Are you missing any of these? Perhaps a suitcase? Or perhaps your faction changed its perks? https://www.torn.com/wiki/Travel#Carrying_Items
can you please list the specials from your faction?
Could you provide us with an update please?
Due to the lack of response, I am going to close this report.
I am confident in saying it was your Faction Specials changing.