Youtube isn't working atm idk why
YOUTUBE NOT WORKING!
Started by The_Pirate_King [2018680] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Triplicant [2037705]
· 9 likes ·
Woah m8 cool it on the bumps lol.
Youtube isn't working atm idk why
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bunp
Woah m8 cool it on the bumps lol.
Plz.. don't bump. XD I thought this was a place to post reactions.. Not a trading thread XD
But yeah.. Youtube is down. A team of monkeys are fixing it. Should be back up... unless it's a DDOS XD..
But probably just an update push or server accident.
https://downdetector.com/status/youtube
Oh phew! Good thing something's going on to fix it, thankeee mateys... me apologies on the bumps.... XD
You'd figured your world is falling apart without youtube ...
Aye
Glad to see I'm not the only one upset about this! lol
wtf are u bumping for u dumbfuk
I just spammed retry a million times till the video loaded ?
It loaded after that?
EDIT: Just by tapping retry over and over again?
I thought it was my ISP. Lol
ayy same, i thought my wifi cut out...again
Spork, I just had a 502 error but then it was over, tho idk bout the others
EDIT: Aye same for wifi Bob
Yeah it's been down for about a hour
BUMP