Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ammo Locker

Started by Gunny-Gibbs [2144996] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Gunny-Gibbs [2144996]

I can't buy ammo, either through the Gun store or through my items list.

Without ammo the game is unplayable...

Is anyone else having the same issues?
LDP [1580562]

Looks like Explorer is your issue then. Please ensure all temp files / cache is cleared.

Closing report.
lwrench [2165899]

I can't buy ammo as my ammo locker pages are blank. I am not switching from explorer as this creates issues with other computer tasks I have. Explorer worked fine for the first month that I have been playing this game. What has changed to create this issue?