What types of beer do you all enjoy? I prefer a good ale but sometimes I'll change it up and grab me a porter or a lager.
Beer?
Started by Boomhauer [2147272] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Triplicant [2037705]
· 3 likes ·
Eww, american beer. Hey whats the similarity between weak beer, and sex in a canoe? They're both ****ing close to water. - Triplicant [2037705]
· 1 likes ·
Gibson's gold, southern comfort, johnny walker, and if someone else buys it Jack Daniels. Canadian Club if I am feeling dirty and cheap. For beers in a bar, Guiness if I have big plans, $2 whatever specials if I have …
What types of beer do you all enjoy? I prefer a good ale but sometimes I'll change it up and grab me a porter or a lager.
Hefeweizen
Respectable choice.
Anything that gets me drunk to forget about this shitty life.... Jk
I don't drink
Damn. I should have added a water choice.
Eww, american beer.
Hey whats the similarity between weak beer, and sex in a canoe?
They're both ****ing close to water.
Exactly why I miss Europe :/
I generally like:
Bitter Tea
Black Licourice
Scotch
I generally dislike:
Bitter Beer
Pop-Music
Coffee
Is the IPA/Hoppy beer craze a pop-culture fad, or am I missing something?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOP5PBIghhc
I...like all the above :|
...is black licorice dark beer a thing?
I had never heard of it, but google showed me this: https://www.shortsbrewing.com/beers/black-licorice-lager/
:)
opt-out is the best flavor
Mmmm, that looks really tasty!
It is. When I lived in Italy, that was ALWAYS my go to beer. You can taste the difference for sure too.
Stout! Good fattening one! Lol
Why no IPA? Some micro brewery aren't that hipster. Lol
I just avoid Tsing Tao, and pretty much okay with other type of beer. Being a vodka and whiskey girl. XD
Gibson's gold, southern comfort, johnny walker, and if someone else buys it Jack Daniels. Canadian Club if I am feeling dirty and cheap.
For beers in a bar, Guiness if I have big plans, $2 whatever specials if I have no plans and don't want 'em. Something with apricot if I am being respectable :P
I'll keep your preferences noted in case I ever come up north. XD
And I never buy my own booze. :P
Yay nitrogen bubbles, they go down!
VB Longneck at F***kn 20 to 8 in the morning!
Does he work in public transit? I'd hire him. :)