Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Car Duplication?

Started by sakuyaslove [2012375] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
sakuyaslove [2012375]

I purchased a Honda NSX (Class A) from https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php#/p=bazaar&userID=2087102

I went to the Race track and clicked on Enlist and I selected the car and I feel like I hit the enlist button only to be presented with the enlist button a second time but I clicked it. 

When I looked at My Cars in the racetrack I saw I had 2 Honda NSX (Class A) vehicles enlisted.

I removed them 1 by 1 and in my inventory I had 2 of the cars

I then went back and enlisted 1 of them but then both were enlisted again.

Not sure if this is a ME bug, a Global issue, or if its exploitable to have 2 cars for 1 price with different stats to exploit but its a bug of some kind.