Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vaping and electronics

Started by Jobby [1640111] on in Technology.

9 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jobby [1640111]

...just curious if anyone's stripped a PC/Laptop who also vapes?  Stripped my lappy down to do the cpu and it was soaked with condensed glycerine.....nasty....
Dusteh [1656134]

Happened to me once, chassis inside was soaked even the display panel, but the board was dry.
I suggest opening the door/window for ventilation.
dunmugmeh [538353]

I have had my laptop since 2007.

I abused it quite a lot. Ate my tea whilst using it, clipping my finger nails and toe nails near it , smoking cigars, letting the cat walk over it etc.

A couple of years ago i cleaned out the keyboard.

It was a bit of a mess and a LOT of stuff was removed :P

I now only smoke when using my laptop, i definetly dont eat whilst using it and i dont do any of the lesser stuff which causes grime either.
dunmugmeh [538353]

Its quite slow. But i really only use it for the internet and its still fine for that 99% of the time, with the right web browser.

I used to use firefox, but had to ditch it.

I use the avast web browser now and have for a few years and its fine.

It is slow generally though. From pressing the power on button to getting on the internet and loading the browser takes about 5 minutes.

But once its fired up there is no slowness.