Done
Delete please done
Started by NanananaNajibbb [2177277] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Done
cool
Are you kidding me? I find slots to be incredibly exciting.
I find it exhilerating.
Click, then click, then click. Yeah! Click. And another click. Click. (answers phone to speak to customer) Click. Another click. Yeah! Click. Click. (drink cofffe) Click, and another click, and click. Then another click. Yeah! Whoooo!
But enough of trawling for pron...
Casino is pretty sweet as well!!
why not use autoclicker?
just a heads-up.... real slot machines don't have any sort of 10x auto-spin
are you fr
i like the slots the way they are at this moment, increases the suspense
and your english is more than fine:)
If torn could provide me with interactive multi line slots like they do at the real casinos I would never leave Torn again.
I'm not sure I have ever seen an auto spin feature however if interactive and multi line is what you meant then yes I agree. Would be a great way to waste my play money.
It only takes like 10mins to use your daily 75 tokens. Multi lines is going to drop that down to around 2-3 mins. Hardly a days worth of playing!
This is true but that just begs the question do you really need to limit how much money I waste?
Slots is my life... I look forward to those 75 spins all day long every day.
Every time I play slots I win
Thanks for feedback