I'm new to this town and I would like to introduce myself to the community. I'd love to meet some of the locals. My name is Kraigel. I'd love to make some friends here and take advise on some things! I am clay to someone please take me under their wing and mold me into the best Torn local I can be!
My advice is to stay away from DUDE and his Reject Team, make nice with the big factions like JFA and befriend sharkeyfive. Help him with his bounties and you can get great rewards.
Say what you will, fact is I'd rather see new players stay instead of quitting because no one wants to warn them to stay away from the very faction that will have them bountied to hell. So if I earn hatred for it then so be it. We don't get enough new players willing to stay as it is.