JFK hold the most beasts. All JFK has to do is say their main is recruiting and they get more heavy hitters/beasts easily.
The main issue with Relentless is they have acquired a lot of members from SA. Are those member loyal to Relentless or are they just there to make money. What stopping them leaving and going back to SA.
Not really necessary - it's pretty obvious to anyone passing by that this list is for the also-rans, as none of them even come close to touching AOW at the top.
no i am not lol the failed scammer thats lower than a snakes belly deserves all he gets.
I would of backed his corner till hell froze over, yet he decided to stab me in the back and pass on private convos to sharpmid and co,knowing how much they are against me.
He dug his own grave that day Im the happiest guy in Torn today, not even deluded and all his boys could upset me.
I personally hope he falls lower and lower until he goes to fed or quits and I will still be here laughing at the piece of shit.