Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LOST CHAIN

Started by DeaconBlue [2128986] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
DeaconBlue [2128986]

During a chain, several Faction Members were logged out, causing the chain to end.

Anyone else with a similar issue around 12am-2:40am?

 

https://www.torn.com/war.php?step=chainreport&chainID=2773400
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I'm afraid I can't spot any server issues around this time. I'm pretty sure no developers have done anything either which could cause this. Hopefully it was a minor temporary issue.

Why would a log out cause an issue, couldn't they just log back in to complete the attack?
DeaconBlue [2128986]

When I tried to log back in, I first got a server error message, then when it did load, it simply wouldn't let me log back in.

This only lasted a few minutes, but it was poor timing. :)

I am thinking it might be linked to my using two different browsers when chaining - I've been unexpectedly logged out when doing this in the past, but it's odd it happened to others at the same time.