11 replies · 202 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 5 likes · Karma is a value of your forum contribution, score ranked by players voting you up and down Yes everyone needs it, it's the best thing ever.
Kayla[2031661]
· 5 likes · It's a number that appears on your profile and by your posts. You get it when people upvote your posts or comments You don't need it. It doesn't do anything, but getting 1000 lets you access the VIP forum. Not …
ive seen ched mention somewhere that it is changed to the total R+ (-) Total R- it makes sense but mostly ive noticed when someone New Rates my thread up I do not gain karma not at that moment and not even after that. considering the 1.6k karma I have I have stopped caring about gaining karma and have never ever used the VIP Forum. also not to mention there was also a Karma farm burn, where ched removed Karma gained from posting in the traveling thread and some other like that because "Karma Farming"
well there are no shitposters in VIP, But either way many people also have stopped using it because its easier to ignore the shitposts in GD and even some of them have recently been graved !!
the Hoorah guy has moved into other forums like Faction discussions and Dude + ED makes threads from time to time some are entertaining which I join but others are plain boring which I just have learned ignore.
Some say shitposters keep the GD alive maybe they do but recently there have been some good discussions either way.
I took this very much off topic but yeah Karma is Total R+ (-) Total R- and it exists so that you make good quality threads.