Now that I ham a member of the Sports Science Lab, is there a recommended method I can use to improve my stats the best way possible?
I am aware a max of 50 xanax and 50 ectasy is permitted for ssl.
Furthermore, I know LSD and all other drugs are safe to use however, I do not want to use any drugs at all.
Joining a farm is off the table because im in an oil rig for the specials.
So far I know owning a Dp, Edvds, FHC, and a refill a day is the best way to go! Is there any other way I can improve it?
Get a job at a company which either provide Energy in return of job points like Game shop or a farm. Or get a job at company providing passive gains like a Fitness centre.
Buy book "ignorance is Bliss" when you get the chance through mission points but only use it if your stats are capped.
As you can't take Xanax, get a daily energy refill and consume LSD as much as you can.
Use FHCs if you can afford them and cans too .Get in a faction with Voracity X to get more gains from Energy cans.
Eat Chocos
And I noticed you don't have a donator status. Get a donator pack either using real money or in game cash. It will increase your max Energy bar to 150. You will need as much Energy as you can get.
What does that book do?
I dont take any drugs, not even LSD
" Ignorance is Bliss" : Happiness can regenerate above maximum for 31 days
You should use LSD as it can provide you energy, although not as much as a Xanax but atleast it is helpful. But let me warn you OD rate of LSD is way higher than Xanax.
you cant get kicked from ssl for using lsd, just xanax and ecstasy
you should use 3 LSD per day + refill
Why cannot use xanax when unlocked sport science lab
The ideal method of training at SSL is really no different than the ideal training at any gym...
If u can afford it, Take 4 FHC everyday... use ur daily refill... stay active as best you can... join a 10* farm if possible...
Since u don’t take LSD, it will be even harder to keep up but still doable...
If you cared about improving your stats the best way possible, you would have been using xanax for a long time, and you wouldn't be in the SSL gym.
Even now, you would do better if you would simply use xanax 2 or 3 times a day. SSL can't make up the difference for all that extra energy.
I did some calculation with vladar' spreadsheet. When SSL users train their cap stat in SSL with 2 LSD a day + 70e in farm, while xanax users use 1 xanax a day + 70e in farm to train cap stat in frontline, SSL in fact has 0.1 stat higher than xanax user.
But since everyone use at least 2 xanax a day, SSL user will gain about 1m less than xanax user with 3 lsd a day.
Just some calculation I did. :) (happiness @ 4525)
For OP, to max SSL gain, join max vor faction, join 10* restaurant, max out booster cd with 30e cans everyday. I think you will gain more than staying in 10* farm, become donator like bakc said, refill daily and take 2-3 lsd a day.
if you use more than 150 combined total of xanax and ecstasy you will get kicked out of SSL and lose that 500mil membership fee
Basically you just need as much energy as possible, simple as that.
Ways to get energy while in SSL gym:
- Take 3 LSD a day
- Use Cans/FHCs
- Join a company that provides energy specials
- Most importantly get Donator Status - that will get you more energy than anything else and for a good price
Also - join a 10* farm or a game shop
Also possibly - a candle shop, a furniture store or a pub / resteraunt
The job points can be converted to energy :)
"Join a company that provides energy specials"
:)
Okay guys, I am aware a max of 50 xanax and 50 ectasy is permitted for ssl.
Furthermore, I know LSD and all other drugs are safe to use however, I do not want to use any drugs at all.
Joining a farm is off the table because im in an oil rig for the specials.
So far I know owning a Dp, Edvds, FHC, and a refill a day is the best way to go! Is there any other way I can improve it?
The stock special which gives random energy boosts but that is perilously expensive for a field mouse. Get donator status and use energy refills first.
you will not use edvd if you use fhcs. they are categorized in same booster cooldown if im not mistaken.
One point of clarification: it's a max of 150 combined Xanax/Ecstasy that's allowed, not a max of 50 of either. Someone could have taken 150 Xanax and 0 Ecstasy and would still qualify for SSL gym.
Besides what you have said, having SSL unlocked [and being used] and being very active nothing else to do for it. I would say scratch a dp, and go for a subscriber (occasional books).. thing is costs real money but it is worth it.
Another idea is do it close to midnight where you can do 2 refills at a time