Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing bazaar stock

Started by Naff1 [2149179] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Naff1 [2149179] ×1

Naff1 [2149179]

I had a DP up for sale late last night, then removed it as I thought I might sell it to a trader instead and closed the bazaar.  Having been buymugged last time I sold a DP I sit over it to vault funds immediatlely, or close the bazaar when I have items of extreme value for sale.

This morning no DP in bazaar, items list, no sale shown on events, no money received, no log of a buy mugging.  I keep $0 in the open anyway so it would have been apparent if it had sold. But 

If I have done something  to cause this, fine, my loss.   

If it is some insidious trick of the game (I have twice flown with 750k and arrived with 250k and no sign of a mugging) hard on me, but fine.  

Please can someone advise, becuase if it is a bug I would very much  appreciate having it back!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
19-10-2018 23:07:25Naff1 [2149179] removed 1x Donator Pack from their bazaar
 
19-10-2018 23:13:36Naff1 [2149179] sold 1x Donator Pack at $26,300,000 each for a total of $26,300,000 to a shop
Looks okay to me?

Mentions: Naff1 [2149179]

Naff1 [2149179]

Hello Chedburn - thank you for ypur time.  It certainly looks like it did.  Except that I had it for sale in my bazaar, then withdrew it as I thought I would sell it to a trader (I would have used imSkyler).  But then didn't.  It was in my bazaar before logging off.  The next day it was not there.  I have also lost 500k  twice during flights with no log of a mugging.  It may or may not be relevant that there is another player called Naff and as a beginner I received 10 x 30k bounties for no reason - we wondered if it was a mix up with names.

If the system states it is a done thing, I have no way of proving it otherwise as one cannot take screen shots on the offchance something might happen.  It was a purchased donator pack rather than an in game $ purchase, so I will just have to replace it myself. Sometimes these things happen.  At least the money goes to support development
Naff1 [2149179]

I also had no record of a sale in my events log, or of received cash.  How could I have sold it and had no system record?