Probably should. But at this point everyone, me included, will appreciate it if I get deleted after rmt
Disappointing System
Started by pjudal [2141154] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Probably should. But at this point everyone, me included, will appreciate it if I get deleted after rmt
You did RMT ,even if you did it unknowing and whit no intent of doing any criminal act its still rmt. so im afraid that you punishment had to be done.
Might wanna rereqd the post and realize that it is actually otherwise
There's a better chance of a noob reading the rules then coming across this tbh. Eventually this thread will die out and get buried, it's in GD after all.
You said that the staff 'dug you a hole' and that you don't feel guilty, yet you were, so yes, you were kind of blaming staff.
Well out of all the points given in the post you chose to react to one that you didn't even mention so I assumed you were referring to the whole post, which is insufferably wrong. I get your point now though
A chance is a chance and you don't really have numbers to base your comparison anyways. Good point about GD though.
I was referring to the whole post, I just picked out that one part of it lol.
tl;dr hahahahahaha
I wonder what they owed you in real life that you'd be like, don't worry bro just trade me some TORN plushies. Lmaoo
Lol the guy is disliking anyone who disagrees with him
tl:dr dont cheat
I'm glad you like the game, now you know more about the rules, maybe read them all. Have fun
Try not only having your torn account hacked but your email hacked so that you are unable to log into torn again.
Then I might start to feel your pain
ahahahaahha XD that comment crackt me up
Sure will thanks
Answer to this is in the post
Not really, lots here disagree with me and I've upvoted 'em. Mostly incorrect/stupid/hate comments
By the looks of it you DID just get your email hacked... unless you created a new Torn account just to comment on this. Well would you look at that. Who even gets their e-mail hacked. Well whatever, RIP to your e-mail. Gotta feel bad don't it
I'm glad you posted this honestly. I almost accepted Torn cash in exchange for not beating up a tard irl, but now I know just how wrong that would've been.
Your ass is grass, DUDE.