So I've just joined a faction that has given me a large nerve increase. Does that mean I can no do harder crimes or is crime experience still needed before that?
Nerve bar
Started by Locutus [2163841] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
So I've just joined a faction that has given me a large nerve increase. Does that mean I can no do harder crimes or is crime experience still needed before that?
You still need Crime Experience. The faction special is literally just a Nerve increase.
Thought so but thanks for the clarification.