So when you look at all your honor bars the are a bunch of ways to sort them, i was wondering if maybe we could also organize them by their rarity
Honor organization
Started by JerseyJay [214123] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 38
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 5 likes ·
I'd like this R+ They're listed in individual category by rarity but would be nice to see an all encompassing list.
So when you look at all your honor bars the are a bunch of ways to sort them, i was wondering if maybe we could also organize them by their rarity
Would be extremely easy to implement. and id like to see something like that.
R+
R+ it's always nice to know which honor bars are the best to use to flex on some 14 day old accounts :P
I'd like this R+
They're listed in individual category by rarity but would be nice to see an all encompassing list.
yep this would be pretty nice.
What about torn stats?
I don't use torn stats when I'm on mobile which is most my torn play time
so can you make this happen XD
I've always wanted this, tornstats does a better job at breaking it down than here, but a rarity organisation would be ideal
Bump!
Bump