I'm selling a 3* flower company. I was wondering how much I could get for it???
Selling
Started by KalebStafford [2085960] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 16 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I'm selling a 3* flower company. I was wondering how much I could get for it???
Tree fiddy
Wrong place for this, check other parts of forums or ask in trade chat
you should get this moved to company discussion, ps, they ave a price check thread for companies there that you can try.
no discussion - moved