I have 5 cars in my item but I have no idea where or when I got it. I certainly didnt buy any of these cars and no I didnt found them in the city map.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I have 5 cars in my item but I have no idea where or when I got it. I certainly didnt buy any of these cars and no I didnt found them in the city map.
I have never done GTA Crimes, so can't say for sure, but maybe these cars came from GTA Crimes.
Edit: I checked your statistics, you haven't done any car theft. Maybe these come from Wheel. Sometimes Leslie gives car in mystery gift.
No I've had mystery gifts from leslie ( plushies, gloves and random stuffs from foreign countries ) but never cars tho
Maybe someone sent it to you.
Closed by request.