Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a faction; post details here

Started by ILostMyLife [1700503] on in Faction Recruitment.

26,835 replies · 678k views · thread synced · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 26,836 / 26,836 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

CyborgMonkey [2091237]

I'm looking for a faction

- I'm on almost every day

- Stats
  • Strength 1,260
  • Defense 1,238 
  • Speed 1,188 
  • Dexterity 1,343
  • Total 5,031
Mr_Gold [1467045]

Looking for a big faction 

I have over 3bil total stats

I was in active for about 3years now active again

Nnb55

I can chain, jump on wall and do whats needed

Please only big factions please i have spend last few months helping small ones out 
Locutus [2163841]

Level 16. Log on several times a day. Subscriber. Stats 1000 on all 4. Looking for a faction with 10item travel perk that doesn't war to often. Happy to chain, do OC and have fun, earn money. 
Recce [1301325]
  • Strength 72,383 

    +14%

  • Defense 70,803 

    +20%

  • Speed 80,680 

    +26%

  • Dexterity 90,007 

    +31%

  • Total 313,875
active everyday, (+8.00 GSM)
CasualFlex [2180279]

Hey Im new to the game

- I'm on every day

- Stats
  • Strength 30
  • Defense 29
  • Speed 30
  • Dexterity 24
  • Total 114


    ALREADY FOUND A FACTION THANKS
Wadu [2127442]

looking for a peaceful faction with good travel perks.. Im active daily and I travel alot.... Nerve:20
madeafterdeath [2166266]

Looking for a Faction willing to go to war with Lingering Insanity I'm not a great player relatively new and i joined there sister faction and i was late for a oc +2respect blackmail. and try to fine me 1million which i refused to pay which turned into mega drama...they own a good patch on the map id say but not the best . if a faction isn't willing to war with them would they be able to protect me from them please.

I am an active player friendly enough when not being extorted,  I am a noob at moment tho. Also level 15

Mentions: Lingering Insanity [8400]

BADD1RIP [1016340]

You were nothing but trouble from the beginning...not faction material...you want to be on your own program. You care nothing about the faction only yourself.  You need to learn to be a team player. The $1m fine was to get you to be there for your OC...which you care nothing about because it don't fit into your plans. When you were kicked you should have just went away, but you just had to talk shit and threaten everyone instead of going away like you were told. It wasn't enough to throw personal insults and threaten everyone,  now you want to increase the drama by dragging this in here. Enjoy the white walls!
madeafterdeath: tell ur daughter to sort her eyebrows out
 
madeafterdeath: like i said above the rules

Mentions: madeafterdeath [2166266]

madeafterdeath [2166266]

Badd1: $8,633,272,998...at 25k per bounty how long will it take me to run out of money considering I'm making money every day....that's how long since you just want to keep being stupid

 

People Of torn i'm worth 8 and a half billion =D

BIG IN THE GAME!

Mentions: BADD1RIP [1016340]

madeafterdeath [2166266]

Badd1: $8,633,272,998...at 25k per bounty how long will it take me to run out of money considering I'm making money every day....that's how long since you just want to keep being stupid

 

Bet you are making money at a million per OC missed thats only 8633 missed oc's nothing when you think about it.

Mentions: BADD1RIP [1016340]

madeafterdeath [2166266]

and badd repled

ou were nothing but trouble from the beginning...not faction material...you want to be on your own program. You care nothing about the faction only yourself.  You need to learn to be a team player. The $1m fine was to get you to be there for your OC...which you care nothing about because it don't fit into your plans. When you were kicked you should have just went away, but you just had to talk shit and threaten everyone instead of going away like you were told. It wasn't enough to throw personal insults and threaten everyone,  now you want to increase the drama by dragging this in here. Enjoy the white walls!
madeafterdeath: tell ur daughter to sort her eyebrows out
 
madeafterdeath: like i said above the rules
 
After my post of
Looking for a Faction willing to go to war with Lingering Insanity I'm not a great player relatively new and i joined there sister faction and i was late for a oc +2respect blackmail. and try to fine me 1million which i refused to pay which turned into mega drama...they own a good patch on the map id say but not the best . if a faction isn't willing to war with them would they be able to protect me from them please.

I am an active player friendly enough when not being extorted,  I am a noob at moment tho. Also level 15

 

But you feel you need to tell me?


Mentions: madeafterdeath [2166266] · Lingering Insanity [8400]

FIN [527880] Helper

Guys.... Just a stupid question. What is the topic of this thread again?

*scrolls up*

"Looking for a faction; post details here"

 

So why the hell are people going on about their personal feud above? So, stick to the TOPIC of the thread. Thanks
Barry_Allen [1979566]

This is for people looking for factions , not factions looking for people, please create a thread in the faction recruitment sub-forum 

Thank you very much 

-B.A