Does anyone out there love the Mighty Scumdogs of the Universe as much as I do?? Let me get a HAIL ODERUS
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Does anyone out there love the Mighty Scumdogs of the Universe as much as I do?? Let me get a HAIL ODERUS
I don't, but there's a player in another web game that I play (Button Men) who is currently playtesting GWAR buttons.
All hail, the mighty Oderus!!!
did someone say GWAR???