Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Error Message When Loading Torn Android App

Started by Kiwijet17 [2115610] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Kiwijet17 [2115610]

Whenever I load up the Torn android app, it comes up with the following error message:

{"success":"False","error_text":"Error:Email or password incorrect. Check CAPS LOCK, passwords are case sensitive"}

I am able to click on the home icon and proceed as normal but thought to bring this to attention in case this is happening to others. This has been happening for the last day or so.

EDIT: I think this is the screenshot link...?! https://imgur.com/a/5yGyHpY

 

screenshot
Kiwijet17 [2115610]

It could potentially be the same bug. My apologies if this is a double report on a separate thread ><

I don't have to reset my password to access the app, I can just press home and my home page loads.

I tried logging out completely, then logging back in and it still came up with the same error message when I cleared Torn from running in the background. As soon as I logged in, there was no error message.

EDIT: in my phone app, Torn is coming up as version 0.2.4. I've just cleared the cache, then loaded the app, same error message again.