Last time I logged in was in spring. Had just under 500 refills and seem to be missing about 200-250 refills. Hoping for some investigation or explanation. I do have a screenshot of my previous refill count if needed. Thank you
Missing refills
Started by deegcake [782712] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Last time I logged in was in spring. Had just under 500 refills and seem to be missing about 200-250 refills. Hoping for some investigation or explanation. I do have a screenshot of my previous refill count if needed. Thank you
Refills have since been capped at 250 (~9 months ago). I expect that is why you will be missing some now.
as above, they are capped at 250`
I have 276, so that's not the issue