Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Display items removed?

Started by Breadfan [361121] on in General Discussion.

40 replies · 1.34k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Breadfan [361121]

Anyone else having their items being removed from their display cabinet? I'm getting spammed with events. I'm not doing this. Odd! No mention of this in the announcements either. 
four [254727]

This should have happened as soon as weapons were given unique stats. Happy to see that bazaars will be fixed now
TealJade [1737229]

Great. I purposely stacked some things before the changes were put in effect so I wouldn't have a bunch of single items on things I wanted to display.