9 replies · 1.38k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
20
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
45 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100
Most-liked replies
Para[1455847]
· 7 likes · I've been watching WLT for 5 weeks and no npc dumps. 0 shares available. Playing the stock market used to be fun. An enjoyable part of the game. Now like so many other parts of Torn the fun has been …
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 4 likes · How long have they not had shares for sale? I'm guessing not for 123 days. Once the shares for sale is under 1% of the total shares, there's a random chance of more available stocks being added. On average, this …
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 4 likes · I'm not going to get into the business of manually triggering sales when players request it. >Also, it looks like it's been on 0 shares since around October 12th, 20:00 So sounds like it's all working correctly. It's overdue for …
I don't know if this is a bug or not, maybe something you can just check on please.
It seems CNC has only has shares added 1x since June 24th (123 days). I know they are added far less now in general, but 1 add in 4 months seems a bit odd.
How long have they not had shares for sale? I'm guessing not for 123 days.
Once the shares for sale is under 1% of the total shares, there's a random chance of more available stocks being added. On average, this is one in every 1344 ticks.
That is kind of my point. I had a rough idea about there being a "small chance" shares would drop, roughly every 2 weeks.
1344 ticks/4 ticks per hour = 336 hours. 336 hours/24 hours in a day = 14 days. It's now been 60 days (august 28th) and prior to that, it was another 60 days (June 24th).
I don't care one way or the other, it just seems super strange to seem other stocks have between 3-10 "drops" of shares of this same time frame, when a large portion of this time, CNC has been totally wiped out of shares.
Yeah it’s pathetic tbh,was stalking WLT and CNC for 1-2 weeks,around 50 or so checks per day to see if anything’s was available,think I’m done wasting my time with stocks if you can put in that much effort for a big fat 0.
I'm not going to get into the business of manually triggering sales when players request it.
>Also, it looks like it's been on 0 shares since around October 12th, 20:00 So sounds like it's all working correctly. It's overdue for a sale but nothing unusual.