So I watched Venom last night. I enjoted it. Nothing spectacular but it was a fun movie. Anyone else see it? Thoughts?
Venom
Started by Chili_Duster [1817267] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
So I watched Venom last night. I enjoted it. Nothing spectacular but it was a fun movie. Anyone else see it? Thoughts?
I really liked it. Like you said, it wasn't anything spectacular (as far as comic book movies go), but it was a really fun watch. One of the few movies I didn't mind paying to see.
And I'm f**king pumped to see Woody Harrelson as Carnage.
I hope they do the sequel.
I would pay double ticket price to see an hour and a half of Woody Harrelson as Carnage. I love Venom, and I love Tom Hardy, but Woody Harrelson is what I want here.
I'll never watch the Carnage movie. But Jackie Earle Haley would have been a better cast then Woody Harrelson in my opinion. The Amazing Spiderman was always my favorite comic series growing up. But I absolutely hate the majority of the Marvel movies.
Jackie Earl Haley is great in everything he does.... could he be the rebooted Wolverine? Or is he too old? I hope the new one is the right size this time.
Too old? Dunno. Too short? Yeah.
Gonna be honest though, as much as the Nightmare on Elm Street remake sucked, he made a pretty damn good Freddy. If Robert Englund's shoes weren't impossible to fill, he might have actually pulled it off.
Too short? He is too tall for Wolverine, wolverine is 5'3" That guy you are speaking of is 5'5"
I didn't realize Wolverine was supposed to be that short. Jesus. I'm guessing he hasn't been accurately portrayed in a while.
Yeah Logan is a 5'3 450 pound killing machine.
Honestly, that makes him so much more terrifying.
Anybody can be tall. Not everybody can be Wolverine