Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mute Bypassing?

Started by weirdybeardy [2146631] on in Questions & Answers.

23 replies · 264 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

weirdybeardy [2146631]

If someone sends you a message from someone you have blocked, is that a report able offence, or is bypassing the mute/block feature allowed in this game? 
Riot [974353]

I believe there is multiple blocking options, I know someone who chat blocked me but I could still send mails too, then after annoying them that way they then found a way to block me from that too? if that helps you

 
weirdybeardy [2146631]

Most games, bypassing a mute is against the rules, as what's the point of mute/block if they can just be bypassed, but looks like torn not most games ai. So you can tell Tipsy, that until I've caughten up with all the bounties they, you, and tipsy's cohorts have given me, I don't plan to stop giving em back, so stop sending people to try and say stop, thanks. ;)
weirdybeardy [2146631]

You may not care but tipsy obviously does, otherwise I wouldn't continue to get hundreds of more bounties, flght delays, and even got some embargos today, plus the occasional person whom tipsy has whined to, that comes to ask me to stop returning the bounties. >.>
weirdybeardy [2146631]

Seems more like the thread I asked about whether it's allowed to bypass chat blocks, since I already blocked tipsy long ago for whining non stop to me, after they picked a fight with me.

But then you derailed it. I don't normally start shit, but if you swing at me, be prepared for a fight.

I don't care if tipsy is a lvl 75, and played for 50x longer than me, I'll still go out swinging. 8) You best believe that I plan to return all those bounties/flgihtdelays/happy halfs. All in due time. ;)
Tipsy [1160609]

Lol, your bounties only me make me laugh, so salty over one elimination attack.  I was only offering you an out if you were sick of the hosp time.  But since you aren't, I'll just continue.  When you do finally grow tired of it though feel free to let me know.  Until then I'm thoroughly enjoying myself so keep it up  :)
weirdybeardy [2146631]

that's why you've complained to like 6+ people that you wanted it to stop? Plus who was salty, I threw you a couple bounties for the atk, then you whined at me for the couple bounties, and when I didn't submit to your whining, you threw ten bounties at me. Salty Much?
Tipsy [1160609]

 Pretty sure I bountied you back and said "you just made yourself a target" without whining.  The people messaging you about me are not sent by me.  Aside from one person I don't even know who has messaged you.  But I guess that's what happens when people see someone bountying someone else for seven weeks straight
weirdybeardy [2146631]

Seems to me, the only one crying is you and tipsy. Enough said, not talking to ya trolls no more here. Y

You already derailed my topic about asking if block bypassing was against the rules, which I asked since tipsy keeps whining to people to come ask me to stop.

Guess you realized I had to ask this question because of all the people whom tipsy has whined to the passed couple months, who then end up coming to me, to relay tipsy messages of cease fires.