Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PUBG Mobile

Started by Nihar [1152433] on in Gaming.

19 replies · 152 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
22
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

No_yolo_plz [1889385]

Its not that bad imo. If you are into mobile shooter controls you might enjoy it. The first few games you play will have bots added so it makes it easier for new players to get into final/top 10 in the round. 
-Asura- [2164875]

The graphics are good. The player base is also good. And yes, unless you advance in ranks then there's mostly bots in the lower ranks. Since the mobile version is owned by a tencent, the daily login prizes are there. So, you can try it for a few days if you like.
Eskil [2032200]

Just got a new phone and begun playing. I like it, I haven't been into shooters since Doom. I tried assaultcube and cs but I don't like constant action and small levels without exploring.

Pubg is a kind of shooter I like and it feel like serious gaming on the phone and the controls work surprisingly well. Coming from Doom the graphics feels like the future, on a cheap phone low settings, and the amount of communication possible without voice chat is much more than I expected.
mooglegamer [2164008]

It's a surprisingly good port however riddled with bots, I have played around 6 games and won all of them with ease.. the same cannot be said for PUBG PC lol
Vaati [1724881]

It gets exceedingly difficult and takes more skill the more you play. From my experince, the first 10 games are bots. However, as u get towards your 50th game, there will be some bots, but the final 30 or so are all real players. 
Eskil [2032200]

If you play in first person mode instead of third person there is less camping. You can't hide in a corner and look around the window. Then you have to move to the window to look.
Samorost [1655145]

Played it on a tablet and found it quite difficult due to the controls being so spaced out across the screen, have been told its easier on a mobile phone device.
Sniperlord2401 [2168991]

I love it! Yeah it takes forever to load and it lags like hell on my brickphone, but it is still very good
snowbeast [2173158] Moderator Official

I thought I was going pro in my first couple of games. Played 4 top ten 4 and won 3.

Then I heard there are plenty of bots. grinded a bit and now loving PUBG mobile
Eskil [2032200]

You can customize the controls in settings. You can move all buttons and change the size to fit your hands. I watched JohnnyXP (twitch) play on an ipad pro, his setup looks nothing like the default one.

On my 5.7" huge phone I can't read player names because the letters are tiny, but the the default controls are quite good.
Eskil [2032200]

I play on a cheap but new motorola g6 play. It works better than I expected. Graphics low, framerate medium it lags sometimes but not too much and the phone still has great battery life.
Grey_0blivion [2120118]

Really cool! It's one of the only actual good mobile shooters out there. Imo the mobile version is better than pc because you feel more accomplished in it. They've added seasons into the mobile version. You get to rank up and play against your skill level. You can also earn achievements that give you free cosmetic coupons. That's real cool. The one thing I really like the amount of customization in your settings. You can choose your button layout and how the game works for you. If you a left handed person you might want to move the buttons closer to your left side for movement. Other options include crosshair customization(coming in upcoming updates), control layout, preset looting options, quick chat, and peek and fire option. Overall, I think Pubg Mobile is a successful game, and it will be very popular in the years to come. The updates are what keeps the game interesting, and wanting to play more. It's a mobile game where you can meet new friends and just relax.
Lilyparker5 [4516716]

PUBG Mobile is one of those games where small details can make your profile feel more personal. Besides improving your gameplay and choosing the right loadout, having a distinctive username can help you stand out in the squad. If you like experimenting with names, teclado letras diferentes can be useful for trying different text styles and characters.

Renancavalcanti [4516131]

Interesting discussion. I think the small details people use online can make a big difference in how their profiles, messages, and posts look. Having different text styles can also be a simple way to make usernames or posts stand out.

If anyone is interested in experimenting with different text styles, this tool may be useful: teclado com letras diferentes