Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost Happy

Started by Bamasama [2144221] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Bamasama [2144221]

I consumed approximately 50 lollipops for a gym trip.  Normally, once the 24 hour cool down is reached, there will be about 6 minutes on a timer to show when the happy will diminish.  After the first lollipop, the timer popped up, but did not increase with each lollipop.  By the time I hit the 24 hour cooldown, I had less than 3 seconds on my timer.  By the time I noticed this and hit the gym button, the timer was 0 and the extra happy was gone.  Obviously I did not have time to catch this on screenshot; but took this as soon as I realized that something was not working right.

 

 

Hmm, now it will not even allow me to add the screenshot.

I am using a Toshiba Satellite laptop with Chrome browser  Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)
RatedR [72498]

you used the happiness-jump too close to reset:

2284794005 2144221 2018-11-03 12:45:00 Happy 4,000 2,775 -1,225 /gym.php?
2284793858 2144221 2018-11-03 12:44:56 Happy 3,975 4,000 25 /item.php?rfcv=5bdd91b05f15f

 

your happiness was reset to its normal max attainable happy. remember, happiness resets every 15m on the hour.