Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Karma

Started by Iscamn00bs [2113321] on in Graveyard.

57 replies · 522 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

dunmugmeh [538353]

Karma shouldnt be something to aim for.

I think post scores and karma should be removed from the game.

A lot of the spams on the forums i suspect are made just get get more karma.

I think the forums would be a better place is there was no post score and karma visible to anyone else.

It would be so much better. 

No more wading through garbage just to find a like minded player to talk to, it would just be real game players talking to each other.

A utopia with very little spam.
T-Stark [2086654]

Be the first to break drama related news. 

Shit on DUDE/BC-M16/Meow in one of their threads

Take potshots at Ched 

Have a really nice body and slut it up in forum posts 
Triplicant [2037705]

Hey it takes a lot of work to maintain my figure

An hour of cardio a day on average, plenty of green veggies, protein, fiber and amphetamines. 

I'll slut it up if I want to bby <3
JustJanet [911066]

It's not always about comedy. Sometimes I say hysterical things that get no likes. Other times I say kind of mean things that get likes. It's a tough crowd around here.  

 
Triplicant [2037705]

My quickest high rated post ever was piggybacking off one of Champions posts, re: Nova getting his members poached. 

"Can we refer to this as a SuperNova?" 

Something like +40 in half an hour, before OP got the thread graved :|

I have also made posts that I put a lot of work and thought into that seem to tumble off into the digital aether - A lot of it is timing and luck it seems :) 
T-Stark [2086654]

 I'll tell you what, we'll trade sexy bobs after I finish one month of gym time. Dec 1st I'll send something fun, yeah? 
SporkMonkey [2065017]

No, there is no merit for 1k karma. Just another set of forums.

There is more forums at 10k, but I am sure very little goes on in them based on how little happens in VIP.
dunmugmeh [538353]

There is no other forum at 10k karma.

That is just another spam. Made by the spammers.

The only thing in the game which karma gets is the vip forum at 1000 karma.

 
dunmugmeh [538353]

To be honest at times there is so much spam posted on the forums sometimes i think it would be better if there wasnt a forum in the game.

Often its almost all spam and no real game players talking about the game.

Dont get me wrong the occasional spam here and there is funny and amusing.

But you can have too much of a good thing :P