i currently need about 30 defends stalemated . I will pay each 500k. mail me or chat...
(B) stalemates
Started by -Battousai- [1066247] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
i currently need about 30 defends stalemated . I will pay each 500k. mail me or chat...
Not buying atm...
Paid for all that I did in good time r+
buying again...
Bump
buying again, i would need about 50 more...
up
Bump
Up
Bump
Up
bump
Up
Bump
Up
are you buying losses atm?
Bump
not buying anymore.