Just had an issue with a game of Russian Roulette. I am using chrome browser for android. I tried to take the first turn, but no matter how many times I hit "shoot" it wouldn't register. Eventually timed out and I lost. Game has worked fine before and after.
Russian Roulette
Started by 20756 [2158898] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Just had an issue with a game of Russian Roulette. I am using chrome browser for android. I tried to take the first turn, but no matter how many times I hit "shoot" it wouldn't register. Eventually timed out and I lost. Game has worked fine before and after.
is everything up to date on your browser? can you clear your cache and temp files, see if that resolves it?
I'll do that now, will post here if it happens again, cheers.
Everything working okay now?
issue has not arisen again, thank you!
Great report closed.
sweet was probably just a caching issue then
closing