I bought some xanax on the item market and when I went on my items it give me vicodin instead I paid 15 mil
Incorrect trade items
Started by KiNgThOnG [2176853] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I bought some xanax on the item market and when I went on my items it give me vicodin instead I paid 15 mil
You were a victim of the xanax/vicodin scam. Have to be careful when buying xanax. People price vicodin the same as xanax, where they look so much alike.
27921718 2176853 2015134 Vicodin 18 $839,990 06/11/18 14:43
you bought vico.
Use this script to warn against attempts to hustle you into buying over priced items
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16072074&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Protect against Bazaar pricing hustle