Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying

Started by AwesomeSauce1 [2119023] on in Trading Post.

23 replies · 222 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

AwesomeSauce1 [2119023]

I am buying flowers, plushes and xanax. You can see how much I am buying them for right here.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-0WE4h9fVnSE9Q_neDuiRIZI8s5fEtBmGc40_oHpC84/edit?usp=sharing

The list will be expanding in the future when I am not broke.

If you want to help me. Leave a upvote so more people can come.

Also I am a buy mug free trader

If you have any more questions just ask.

Thankyou for your time AwesomeSauce1