Occasionally I see weapon mods for sale, is there a place with choices of mods that I can go to? Or do I just have to be lucky and hope I come across the right mods at the right times?
Weapon mods?
Started by Harbinger5 [2150946] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Occasionally I see weapon mods for sale, is there a place with choices of mods that I can go to? Or do I just have to be lucky and hope I come across the right mods at the right times?
They come up randomly as things you can buy with mission points, though you have to buy the level 1 mod before the level 2 mod will show up. Weapons mods guide:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15979865&b=0&a=0
You just have to be lucky and get which type of mod you want when it's available.