Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Defending Question.

Started by ExtraSuho [2178025] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Vladar [1996140]

I would equip either smoke grenades or tear gas when you're not attacking - those last longer and are much more annoying for the attacker.  Pepper spray and flash bangs are short lived and easy to wait out.

As for me - I would set temporary to 100%, and then set whatever other weapons you want to use (I'd suggest melee only for defend, or at least setting it so it won't reload your primary) at much lower percentages (i.e. 10/5%)