Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

IP Sharing

Started by Trinkles [2183323] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Trinkles [2183323]

Hello!!! Started playing Torn not too long ago and really loving it! My question, since my husband is now showing interest, is can we both play from the same IP address without it constituting as multi-accounting? And if so, what can or can’t we do via actions in game together like marriage or anything?

 

Aplogies in advance if this has been answered somewhere else, I did search the Torn wiki and about a dozen pages of threads in this section, I may have missed it.

 

Thank you so much! Torn rocks! 

~Trinity
FreePalestine [2122602]

yes you can as long as the account is not made solely to benefit yours, for example you can't get them to solely login to bank money for you but you can do things such as get married.
porkscrew [2090183]

As DeathSlade said, yes, as long as there's no "Real Money" exchange happening.

In other words, if hubby says he'll do laundry in exchange for 500 Torn bricks, then no.

I surmise it's much easier to pin down RM exchanges especially when you're already known to be two players on the same IP.

 
Korin [2106899] Wiki Contributor

I think in this case the concern would less be RMT (real money transfer) and more multi activity. However, as DeathSlade pointed out if you avoid one-sided behaviors that are only beneficial to a single account you should be fine. The main one for that is funneling money/items into a single account, so as long as you keep a decent balance between each other you should be fine.
Trinkles [2183323]

Thank you all so much for your replies! I’m not one for cheating and he’s gotta make his own way lol! I done told him so! Also, I forgot to ask in my earlier post, can he join the same faction that I’m in? 

 

 
Korin [2106899] Wiki Contributor

Yes, him joining the same faction should be fine. Treat it the same as a friend you met online and you should be totally fine (you can marry, be in the same faction, work for the same company, etc.).