Hello I am very new and heard this is the only real way to get started here, so please pm me the details and maybe we can work something out! I play a few times every day. Thanks for your time! <3
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Hello I am very new and heard this is the only real way to get started here, so please pm me the details and maybe we can work something out! I play a few times every day. Thanks for your time! <3
I'm trying to do the same!
Selling losses?
****!
You deffo multi's.
TRAIN AND KILL!
still interested in selling losses! trying to pay training upkeep.