Farts stink today
My
Started by A_Crazy_Man [524028] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Rebel_Virginia [2019680]
· 1 likes ·
I know this inquiry was not directed at me, but I may be able to answer. On days when I indulge in copious quantities of salsa or guacamole my fats tend to have a subtle scent of spice that can …
Farts stink today
Your farts smell better on other days then?
Elaborate please!
ok,,,, who reported the smelly fart :)
I know this inquiry was not directed at me, but I may be able to answer. On days when I indulge in copious quantities of salsa or guacamole my fats tend to have a subtle scent of spice that can be quite refreshing. It is quite possible that there are other foods whose effects would not be as enjoyable.
Normally not that bad mate but today I'm on ****ing fire!
Stinking the house out if ya know what I mean. The wifey and kids have ****ed off out to mcds and I don't ****ing blame them.
sounds to me like a bad case of SBD..........(silent but deadly)
Stay strong mate, after rain comes sunshine.
This would be the most intelligent thing the op has ever posted in this game
Thanks for sharing your diet.
Might explain some results in this :p
As much as I hate to say this atleast dude and duck have some what half way better shit to read than this.
Because it’s actual shit, not just gas ^.^
Thanks for the information.
Feel free to discuss it down here in the Graveyard.