Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Xanax

Started by BadFishingGoods [2053760] on in Bugs & Issues.

15 replies · 154 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

BadFishingGoods [2053760]

I took a Xanax this morning and didn't get the E boost as normal still stayed at the 150 for some reason but clearly shows I am under drug influence I have a screen shot if you need this to show Approx time TCT 2120 ish. I purchase this Xanax from Bazaar as well to double check of the POS and Uses

 

Cheers
BadFishingGoods [2053760]

No that didn't occur either. Only showed that I was under the influence of drugs after I used the Xanax .No E increase stayed at 150 first time it has happen.
flufffy [494285]

Are you sure you didn't buy Vicodin instead and take that?  what does it say when you hover over the cannabis leaf icon?

 

EDIT: seems like you don't get events now, shows how long it's been since I took drugs :|
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

Looking at your personal stats graph, your Xanax taken is static at 181 over the past day but your Vicodin taken was at 90 and is now at 91. So you took a Vicodin.
flufffy [494285]

I know a lot of people buy Vicodin by mistake, but this is the first time I’ve seen someone do a double whammy and actually take it as well.
BadFishingGoods [2053760]

Okay if that is the case then there is another issue I purchase Xanax from Bazaar if an admin check this any way you can see my purchase of this item. 839k ish around that amount the same time I use it... 

Yes I see that now my uses is showing Vicodin which is clear not what I purchased and used... hmmm

 

Any internal admin that can check this please.

Thanks all for your help. First time it has happen.

 

 
Delta [2049998]

You didn't actually buy Xanax, you bought Vicodin. People just price Vicodin at the same price as Xanax and put it in the top of their bazaar with Xanax at the bottom. The Xanax at the bottom pulls people from the item market and the Vicodin at the top is what they buy (the two pills look mildly similar).
BadFishingGoods [2053760]

Its seems that way ---   the bazaar seller is the issue and other words. ... We should get a purchase message of - "you purchased item whatever it is from so and so" as you do when someone buys and item..

All good thx for the looking into this matter now I believe we have A and a big round donut the middle part that sells vicoden due to the similar size and colour - Maybe colour it red to make it stand out to help players like myself not getting caught out
flufffy [494285]

.....Or you could take some responsibility and read what you're buying.  You're a big boy now.  It's a crime game, Club Penguin is something you might be better at.