I've just set up a new company and need staff, feel free to apply. Only requirement is to be active
Employees needed
Started by Karlos_0002 [2172145] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 9 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I've just set up a new company and need staff, feel free to apply. Only requirement is to be active
Hi there. Just started, are noob stats ok? How's the pay? If it's better than my started job then I'm in!
I think any stats are fined what's your current pay?
it was pretty low, probably a couple hundred. I applied to yours
Still looking for employees, good pay, any stats welcome
How do I apply