Hey folks, I just got my revive perk, and I'm wondering why I cannot see hospital chat? Do I have to keep the medical job? Or is there a way you can open it?
Hospital chat
Started by Luna [1458904] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Hey folks, I just got my revive perk, and I'm wondering why I cannot see hospital chat? Do I have to keep the medical job? Or is there a way you can open it?
Isn't that one you can only see when you are actually in the hospital?
Yes it is
Huh. So people sell revives while in the hospital?
Apparently yes. They self hosp just to post the message :)
You keep your revive ability even when leaving the medical job.