Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Down on your luck?

Started by Riot [974353] on in General Discussion.

31 replies · 685 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Riot [974353]

I thought I would make a thread to see if anyone else can relate. I've had so many ODs recently it's beginning to feel a bit insane, I've had 5 ODs and in the same space of time my friend on the same amount of xanax has had 1. I've lost 125m in the casino (not really fussed about that, I know the risks of gambling). and now just this morning I ODd on ecstasy after using 300 job points with 1000 stacked energy whilst attempting to get the 99,999 happy Honor. 

Anyone elses Torn life going as badly as mine right now? 

EDIT: Thanks for the Drugpacks CatHead, hopefully these won't be cursed

[image: i.gyazo.com]
Zimbelle [2162084]

I certainly haven't been here as long as you have, but in my short Torn life tonight marks OD number 3. Everyone I know has taken 3 times the amount of drugs I have, but I keep finding myself on the plane back to Switzerland.

Tonight's was especially brutal as the OD happened on the ecstasy component of my training stack. 

Catch you in rehab I guess!
PamPamIu [2142253]

Did you try to pray to the church with rosary beads on? It might help to increase your luck by 0.0001% after forgiving your sins!

Joke aside, od is totally random..have you upgrade od reduction perks in faction? 30% reduction is a lot..
Riot [974353]

Sadly not yet. My faction is new, being built from the ground up. Toleration tree will come in time. 

Time to give praying a go
PamPamIu [2142253]

Think it this way. You need to OD in order to contribute to toleration's od reduction perk challenge. Hope you will feel a little bit better? *patpat*
Hungy [2178001]

That’s rough - ODing with that much Energy and Happy.

I’ve overdosed 4 times in 49 Xanax taken. Both times it has been consecutive Xanax taken. Which tilted me a little :P
Riot [974353]

I don't even care for the lost energy, I care for the 30 days worth of job points saving up for the merit, now I got another 28 days until I can try it again
Kasherick [1882494]

I've been taking a lot of LSD for the honor recently. I think I've doubled my total OD's just this week.

I feel your pain!