How do I increase my item space?
Item space
Started by OverlordJude [2183297] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Franky [1529693]
· 2 likes ·
With faction perks +10 max, 10 * cruise liner or flower shop +5, pi with airstrip and pilot +10, large suitcase +4 and the book that increases carrying capacity +10 = 44 total max - bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
He's level 3 mate. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Carry where?
How do I increase my item space?
If you mean on the item market, I don't believe you can, but you can get a bazaar.
The items a person can carry.
Carry where?
If you mean in Torn its unlimited. (I.E. your item list)
If you mean when traveling which you cant do yet, suitcases and faction/company specials with increase travel carry limit. Travel unlocks at level 15
With faction perks +10 max, 10 * cruise liner or flower shop +5, pi with airstrip and pilot +10, large suitcase +4 and the book that increases carrying capacity +10 = 44 total max
He's level 3 mate.
Flower Shop doesn't actually add to your Travel capacity though, that's just an extra 5 Special Flower's.
Yeah, seen that after I responded
Pretty sure your item list isn't unlimited. Not sure what the exact amount is but im sure in the past ive had a message telling me i have too many items or something like that.
I believe it is actually unlimited but after 25000 items (not too sure about that) Torn gives you a warning that having over 25k items will slow down page load.
Fair enough, thought id seen a message before but couldn't remember the exact content