Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie Dates

Started by _Jaxx_ [1492033] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
_Jaxx_ [1492033]

I will provide a screen shot as soon as I figure out how to do it. Its the NBA Game Orlando Magic vs. Philadelphia 76ers.

 The Magic don't play the 76'ers in 16 days. They don't play them again until March 5, 2019.

https://www.torn.com/bookies.php#/your-bets/

The game is going on now and the bookie says 16 days from now. I bet 100 mil on it. The game is on now.

 Gallery
_Jaxx_ [1492033]

The NBA game between the Orlando Magic and Philadelphia 76ers that I had place a bet on now shows the game being played on 12/02/2018. I proceeded to look up the Orlando Magic schedule and they do not play a game on this date. Please help. Thanks.