Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Mod?

Started by ShawnSGE [2155207] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
21
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

ShawnSGE [2155207]

Hello folks, I've run into an issue. I just bought a Custom Grip with mission credits not even 10 minutes ago. I've checked my guns and inventory as well as stats to see if the Grip was attached immediately but alas there is no Custom Grip anywhere. 

 

Any hints as to where I can find it?
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

You can view your weapon mods here or by clicking the link at the top of your items page as shown below:

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Weapon modifications are not automatically applied to weapons, you can add a weapon modification by clicking the plus (+) symbol under your equipped weapons tab and then selecting the modification you wish to add.

 

Step One

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Step Two

[image: i.imgur.com]
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

Huh, I didn't expect that, are you able to change mods? If so that sounds like a bug?