I thank it would be good to lease full stock blocks out for playars who can't afford to buy certain stocks I mean you can lease out propertys and everything else why not make it so you can lease stocks out for a certin amount of time like for an example could lease FHG block of stock out for a certain amount of days as I would risk losing my money but never know could get a coupon or two during the lease so tell me what you think about this idea as I feel it would be good Thanks
Also if this gets approved I should get merat for having a good idea.
This is really a good suggestion I really think it would allow players to make more money on the game so come on rate this up as I really been thinking about this for awhile.
Is that why you haven’t bothered to up vote it? Lol
This does sound like one of those suggestions born from laziness rather than necessity.
If you can’t afford a stock block, do what everybody else has to do, me included, and buy a few stocks here & there as & when you can afford them. They will add up & before long (realistically way longer than you’d obviously like) you’ll have your bonus block.
Leasing blocks wI’ll simply discourage many players from investing in certain stocks which seems silly.
I am sorry I don't agree with your comment. I am rich enough i can buy stocks however this would just be another way of making stocks useful since you can own stocks and lease them out. Also I really think this would make players buy more stocks like for instance someone who owns more than one private island leasing them out. Therefore players could buy 3 or 4 blocks of FHG and keep one and lease the other 2 out making money off them so it would make up for players investing in certain stocks. This would just be another way to make money on the game.
It would certainly encourage the richest players to buy up and hold all of the stocks. That would suck for everyone else.
Perhaps restrict it to factions so factions can loan out stock blocks like the medical one to maximize their ability to gather meds.
Stock can be passed around... Just like money can be loaned. The risk is they might not send it back