Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Service] Spreadsheets

Started by DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee on in Trading Post.

25 replies · 951 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
46 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee

Due to upcoming exams, it might take a bit longer than usual.




I'm offering to make spreadsheets for your trading prices.
Just mail or chat me and I'll answer as soon as I can.

I'll make the spreadsheet, if you already have prices I'll add them too. If you ever want to add more items or change it up you can always message me again.

Trading Spreadsheets



Prices:
Base rate: $25.000.000
1a. Template - $10.000.000
1b. Custom layout - $20.000.000
1c. Given layout - $5.000.000 - must be google spreadsheets (not Excel)
2. Item Images - +$10.000.000
3. Auto Updater - +$5.000.000
4. Calculator - +$10.000.000
5. Priority Service - +$25.000.000

Discounts: (the number before it shows where the discounts get's applied on, * is on everything)
*. Slow Discount - ?% - given when I'm slow without any notice
1*. Noob Discounts - 50% - under 100 days old and 250M networth

Examples:
1.Examples and sidebars

Current Queue: 0 (from which 0 priority service)
Spreadsheets done: 51

Other Spreadsheets



Prices:
1. Faction Armoury Log - $50.000.000

Custom Prices:
1. COMING SOMETIME

Examples:
1. Faction Armoury Log (TODO)

Current Queue: 0
Spreadsheets done: 6

Scripts



Scripts:
1. COMING SOMETIME

Examples:
1. High/Low helper

Current Queue: /
Scripts done: 2

Frequently Asked Questions:
  • Does it work on mobile?
    Yes, it does.
  • Do I pay forwards or all afterwards?
    All payments are afterwards, unless you have some reason to pay forwards.
  • What are all those terms you are saying?
    Your API Key is your 'gate' to the API, from where I get the lowest bazaar prices for the auto-update.
    A spreadsheet is a collection of different sheets and in most of my cases also with an Google Apps Script attached.
    A sheet is the actual thing, those are the 'tabs' at the bottom.

Mentions: [REMOVED] High/Low Helper

A-W [2157137]

i was having an issue because i screwed something up DeKleinKonibi was always ready to help and solved all my issues definitely recommend this
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee

Updated my auto-update script to ignore errors and use the previous error, also simplified it.

"I don't understand that": auto-update is easier and faster to setup up and no wrong values should be shown anymore (on new auto-update scripts).
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee

'no wrong values should be shown anymore', seems should really was the right wording because it still did, however I now really found a way to avoid this
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee

Since I was asked too: I now also make other spreadsheets, like a company helper which shows how many times your employees ODed this month and your stock with a simple calculation to know how much stock you need to order to get your wanted stock  etc.

These won't fall under free as I have to program the script custom for you unlike the trading sheets where I have the script ready already since it's the same for everyone (not completely since the database needs a little adjustment and there are some different versions, but you get the point).
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee

I decided to not make much spreadsheets till after the 3th of January. The $5M payment will bypass this, if you still want it for free you'll (probably) have to wait till after the 3th.
BeerDrinker [2140025]

Yeah so Um

Please stop doing this...

Not because I dislike it

But because all of trade chat is filled with every single noob trader with the exact same spreadsheet

K thx for your time now burn the spreadsheets they hurt my eyes and they hurt my brain because each one is as mind-numbingly boring as the last

k bai <3