Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke - Cracking Up

Started by 3Line [2158223] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
3Line [2158223]

Hi,

I'm new to Torn but I've been a daily active user since starting the game

 

I completed Duke - Cracking Up mission and I've tried thrice sending the mask to Duke on 3 separate occasions. Unfortunately, it is registered as an incompleted and my agent status have been decreased. Kindly assist and rectify these.

 

The mask is no longer in my items list and I can't screen shot to you

 

Thanks
flufffy [494285]

I thought that mission involved beating someone up and getting a combination to the safe.  Can you copy and paste the wording or post a screen shot of the mission?
Stewie [1494547]

This report was created 15-days-ago, the Mission would have timed out or failed by now - if he still didn't get it to work.

I doubt aurel1 can do anything about it now? :/
Grif [882958]

i will just close it then, aurel replied to get more info but he never responded, let us hope he worked out his error